Monday, January 20, 2014

Ode to KLove

This is a collage of words and phrases from songs I heard on Klove radio.

Ode to KLove

Make yourself beautiful through me,
The inside must shine bright.
Craft a heart of Jesus through love.
Let others see and feel your true intentions.
Share the love you have received with others on your journey.
Make the love intention a part of you--
A part of others in your life

You are the one to show others what love really means.
Unconditional, boundless, borderless.
Strive to show "my heart is spoken for."

When you struggle, remember God's mercies are new each day.
Those mercies don't care what you've done yesterday or ten years ago.
If Jesus drove a Harley, you too much use your gifts.
You ask me why I follow Jesus?
Because God's grace is enough--
Anytime, every time, all the time.

Bring me your sacrifice of time, all you,
This God given burden means that love wins
God is set of external values, does not limit freedoms

God really does hear our prayers and so
Death has lost its sting.
So you're telling me you think prayer works?
Why, get out of your pocket,
To see how silly was that--
The thought that you are alone.
God walks with us.

The love God wants us to have,
Not the examples we see around us.
But God's consistently in my life
Is why I gave my life to Christ.
So the joy can be as close as my pocket--
Is there an app for that?

Matt Crichton
--7/26/12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.